Are you interested in quality control of your polymer production? Are you doing structural characterization of new materials? Are you working with granulates, foils, fibers or 3D-printed solid objects? Then this webinar is for you!
X-ray diffraction (XRD) is one of the most important analytical techniques for polymers and composites characterization. It allows to get information on:
– Composition (qualitative and quantitative)
– Thermal stability
– Particle size (nano- to millimeter range)
– Distribution of pores & inclusions in solid objects
The Empyrean diffractometer allows you to combine various XRD methods of in situ and non-destructive testing on one laboratory platform.
- Date:July 18 2018 – July 18 2018
- Time:18:30 PM – 19:30 PM (Arabian standard Time)
- Event type:Webinar – Live
Dr. Natalia Dadivanyan
Enter the following information:
– Who should attend?
Anyone who is working with or is interested in polymers and would like an overview of the X-ray characterization methods including their benefits and limitations.
– Why attend?
This is an opportunity to get insight into modern ways of polymer characterization using laboratory instruments, offered by one of Malvern Panalytical’s X-ray diffraction and polymer experts.
– What will you learn?
How to perform:
– Fast and easy quality control tests for foil, fiber and composite production
– Advanced polymer characterization at ambient and non-ambient conditions
– Non-destructive testing