The webinar will be focused on the use of DSC (highlighted value of extended characterization for protein engineering and stability predictions) and NTA (stated as comparable to ELISA) in the characterization and development of a stable virus vaccine .
- April 21 2020 – April 21 2020
- 18:30 – 19:30 Arabian Standard Time
- Event type:
- Webinar – Live
Natalia Markova & Didier Clenet – Guest Speaker from Sanofi Pasteur
Who should attend?
– Scientists and project leaders in academia and industry working with characterization of proteins and development of protein-based vaccines and therapeutics.
What will you learn?
– Basic principles of DSC and its application to vaccine development.
– Ways to apply DSC to characterization of recombinant multi-domain proteins
– Benefits of DSC as compared to other thermal shift techniques.