Throughout its 10 year course ProLab Systems has been the symbol of:
- Highly Professional
Thus all the above mentioned characteristics are required by an athlete to participate in IRONMAN
IRON MAN BIO
- Name: Erik Lentfert
- Country: Netherlands
- Sports history:
- At age 18, in 1989, 9th at the 5,000 meters Dutch National Youth Championships in 16’20”.
Running in the National Championships 1989
- In 2010, He managed to reach the Dutch podium (bronze medal) in duathlon (run-bike-run).
- Completed 4 Ironman long distance.
- Completed 13 Ironman half distance.
- 2017 World Championship finisher (Olympic Distance).
- 2019 European Championship finisher (Olympic Distance).
- 4th place in his age group in the last half distance in Almere, which resulted in World Championship qualification in Slovakia, 2020.
Date: 20 September 2020
Our IronMan fearlessly competed in these uncertain times at Rutbeek Triathlon in Enschede, The Netherlands
IRONMAN 70.3 Bahrain Highlights – 7 December 2020
ProLab Systems team member Erik Lentfert completed IRONMAN 70.3 Bahrain which took place on 7 December 2020 with some flying numbers the details are as follow:
He stood 1st among all the other 14 Dutch countrymen participating in the Ironman and 12th among his age group.
From the total participants of 1,174 he finished at the impressive top 10% among all participants.
The total time Our IRONMAN took to complete the whole competition is 04H:29M:52S which as of now is his personal best record.
Bravo Erik you made our team, ProLab Systems and your country proud.